Modules are main component in PCG design. For each module in the PCG design a table in created in the generated website. Module can contain following three components.
- Fields : Fields which are used for generating column on the module's table.
- Actions : Actions are used for generating pages for working on module data.
- Templates : Templates are used for email notification in actions.
Also there are two main options can be set for modules.
Back to academy home
- Image List : This options allows users to associate multiple images with the module entries.
- URL Key : This options allows user to generate SEO friendly URL for accessing the entries in the module in View and Update actions.